Latest Development News for the Urban Centres
- Davis Drive vivaNext Rapidway officially opened on November 27, 2015; progress now being made on Yonge Street Rapidway.
- Construction of York Region's Administrative Centre Annex building on Yonge Street is underway.
- Topping-off of the high-rise at 212 Davis Drive, September 2016.
- Residential applications in progress; as of fall 2017 over 1000 new units proposed.
- Numerous other large-scale residential, institutional and commercial developments are either in the planning process or under construction.
Urban Centres Secondary Plan Status
The Secondary Plan was:
- Adopted by the Council for the Corporation of the Town of Newmarket: June 23, 2014
- Modified and approved by the Council for the Corporation of the Region of York: March 26, 2015
- Office Consolidation prepared: November 25, 2015 (superceded)
- Office Consolidation prepared: October 25, 2016
For more information, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.