Old Town Hall (460 Botsford Street)
Join us as we tour Downtown Newmarket and unleash the stories of the past. Guests will be taken on a guided walking tour of Main St. and the Old Town Hall where they will learn about the many suspicious events and anecdotes that have haunted the area since the 1880's. Throughout the evening, guests will also have the opportunity to learn more about paranormal activity, and by evenings end, experience a real live paranormal investigation and any findings as a result. Please see below for additional information.
Start and Ending Location: Old Town Hall (460 Botsford Street)
Time: 8:00 - 9:30 p.m.
- Please bring proof of ticket upon arrival.
- If you can show us your ticket on your mobile device, you do not need to print the ticket.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. Tours run rain or shine!
- Please arrive at the start location at least 5 minutes early and check in with our Town of Newmarket staff.
- While we do not allow our stories to be filmed or recorded, there will be lots of opportunities for photos.
- The tour is approximately 30 mins in length.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 905 895 5193 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org