Dr.Nader has over 20 years of coaching and training experience and was involved in the development of athletes in several different sports. He brings with him a wide variety of experience in training different areas such as clients managing Diabetes, clients with musculoskeletal concerns, older adults as well as high performance athletes.
He has worked as the Trainer for Senior National Volley Ball, coached volleyball teams for Turkey and China fur the FISU (International University Sports Federation) and participated in events such as Volley Ball World Cup 2006 in Japan and The Asian Games 2006 in Qatar. Nader has dedicated the last two decades of his career to studying, coaching, training and elevating the field of sport and exercise science.
- Older adult Specialized Training
- Chronic condition Specialized Training
- Youth Specialized Training
- Musculoskeletal Development
- Sport-Specific Training/ High Perfomance Athletes
- Strength and Conditioning
- Weight Management
- Mobility and Flexibility Development
- PhD in Sport and Exercise Physiology
- Sport Medicine Certificate for International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT)
- Certificate of Personal Training Network (CPTN)
- Certified Advanced Development Coach
- Certified Development Coach