Robert has been Personal Trainer for more than 12 years, working with a variety of clients from different walks of life. He has always had a passion for fitness and nutrition and is interested in the science behind fitness. With proper nutrition and high-intensity interval training, Robert helps clients achieve both fitness and physique goals.
He enjoys helping clients lose weight, and he participated in a losing weight in a transformation challenge, beating out several other trainers by helping his team to lose a total 74 pounds within 6 weeks. Robert also helped one client lose over 100 pounds in the past 8 months!
- High-Intensity Training
- Weight Management
- Sport-Specific Training/ MMA
- Mobility and Flexibility
- Fitness and Health Promotion Diploma
- Certified Fitness Consultant & Certified Personal Trainer (CSEP)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification
- Nutrition and Wellness Certificate with CanFitPro
- MMA Fitness Conditioning Specialist – Level 1 with Fitness Kickboxing Canada
- Fitness Kickboxing Specialist – Level 1 with Fitness Kickboxing Canada
- MMACA – MMA Conditioning Coach certification with NESTA
- Schwinn Indoor Cycling Training Course