The Frank Stronach Spray Pad (850 Memorial Circle) is the second spray pad in Newmarket and themed after Canada's 150th anniversary of confederation. The design and various features of the Frank Stronach Spray Pad represent the evolution of a maple tree form maple key to mature tree (the lifecycle of a maple tree). The many maple leaves exhibited serve as a metaphor for the growth of Canada.
The Frank Stronach Spray Pad is fully accessible and also features:
- Picnic Tables with UV protected shading
- Amphitheatre style seating
- Approximately 20 parking spots (street parking is available on adjacent streets)
- Portable washrooms
- Permeable surfaces to prevent water pooling
Hours of Operation
- Status: Open as of May 20, 2023
- Monday to Sunday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Spray Pad Closes By: October 9, 2023 (Weather Dependent)
Spray Pad Rules
Be courteous and share this space with the community. Limit your time and ensure others have a chance to use the amenity. If the spray pad is busy, and physical distancing is not possible, please consider visiting at another time. Please remember to follow the current social gathering limits as set out by the Province of Ontario.
Take extra caution and use these outdoor recreational amenities at your own risk. High touch-points at these outdoor areas (gates, benches etc.) are not cleaned frequently. Remember to wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer after visiting the amenity.