The Town of Newmarket's Community calendar enables the community to post, view and advertise events taking place within the Town Newmarket. The community calendar serves as a tool for the public to advertise and promote community events and activities.
The Town of Newmarket welcomes all community groups to submit their events to the Newmarket's Calendar of events. Please be advised that:
- All events submitted will be subject to approval by the Town of Newmarket to ensure that they fall within the Newmarket Community Calendar guidelines.
- The Town will do its best to review the submitted event within 48 to 72 business hours.
- The Town of Newmarket reserves the right to accept or reject any event submitted.
- The Town of Newmarket reserves the right to edit event information for length, spelling, language and clarity.
- The Town of Newmarket reserves the right to limit the number of postings from one organization and to reject any postings when deemed offensive, inappropriate or not in the public's interest or in conflict with the Town's Community Calendar Guidelines or the mission and vision of the Town of Newmarket.
Events submitted/posted on the Newmarket Community Calendar must:
- Have a clear connection to the Town of Newmarket and the community.
- A non-profit or not-for-profit community based event
- Be submitted no less than 10 business days prior to the date of the event to ensure posting on the calendar
The Town of Newmarket will not allow the following type of events to be submitted through the Community Calendar:
- Announcements/events that promote a commercial interest or commercial cause
- Political and/or partisan based events from non-elected officials.
- No solicitations
For more information, please contact the Town of Newmarket at 905-895-5193 or email email@example.com