EDUCATIONAL SCHOOL PROGRAMS - delivered on site at the Museum
We offer heritage school programs for students in kindergarten to grade 3 (during the school year). Students will learn about the theme through objects in our collections and engage in hands-on activities. For bookings or inquiries, contact the Museum at 905-953-5314.
- Junior & Senior Kindergarten: Early Playtime in Historic Newmarket
- Grade 1: The Local Community and the Elman W. Campbell Museum
- Grade 2: Winter Celebrations in Victorian Newmarket (mid November to December only)
- Grade 3: Early Settlers in Newmarket - Also available as outreach direct to you!
COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROGRAMS - delivered to you, off-site
Duration: One-hour long presentation with Q&A.
For bookings: call the Museum at 905-953-5314 or email: email@example.com
A great hands on interactive presentation for schools, seniors' groups, youth groups.
- Grandpa's Grooming Kit (January to February)
- Life Before Electricity (March to April)
- Indigenous Peoples (May to June)
- Vintage Treasures in a Basket (July to August)
- The Travelling Backpack (WW2 focus) (September to November)
- Victorian Christmas (November to December)
Click Here to download or print the Education Programs Brochure
There are lots of incredible programs available for our Community Group partners! Take a look below at the variety of Educational Programs for Scouts, Wolf Cubs and schools.