From our Museum TO You
Learn more about our Museum Outreach Programs
Great hands-on interactive presentations for schools, seniors' groups, youth groups | $60/group.
- Grandpa's Grooming Kit (January to February)
- Life Before Electricity (March to April)
- Indigenous Peoples (May to June)
- Vintage Treasures in a Basket (July to August)
To book a program call 905-953-5314 or email: [email protected]
The Elman W. Campbell Museum offers heritage school programs for students in kindergarten, to grade 3 (during the school year). Students will learn about the theme through objects in our collections and engage in hands-on activities.
$3.50/child | Bookings or inquiries: 905-953-5314 or [email protected]
- Grade 1: The Local Community: Historic Newmarke
- Grade 2: Light, Candles and Winter Celebrations
- Grade 3: Life in Newmarket, 1780-1850
Learn more about our Education Based Programs!