You are invited to a Community Open House hosted by the Town of Newmarket on Tuesday, February 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Municipal Offices (395 Mulock Drive). Stop by for a chance to win a $100 Recreation and Culture credit that can be used towards any Town of Newmarket Recreation and Culture program!
The Community Open House will showcase some of the Town’s current programs and initiatives, as well as highlight future projects for Newmarket. Staff from all departments across the organization will be available to speak with residents, answer any questions and listen to feedback.
Learn more about the Town's vision for the Mulock Farm/Estate - a 'Central Park' inspired green space with an outdoor skating trail on the 11.6 acres Mulock Farm/Estate located on the north west corner of Yonge Street and Mulock Drive.
What does Newmarket have planned for 2018? What will Newmarket look like in 20 years? How can I be a part of shaping Newmarket's future? What is the Town's plan on traffic? How are my property taxes calculated?
Have the above questions answered and more at the Community Open House.
Event Details: Newmarket's Community Open House
- When: Tuesday, February 27, 2018
- Location: Newmarket's Municipal Offices (395 Mulock Drive)
- Time: Drop-in anytime from 4 to 8 p.m.
Community Open House Highlights
Other projects and initiatives at the Community Open House
- Planning the future of Newmarket - including designing green spaces and the Mulock Farm/Estate
- Traffic Mitigation Strategy (Engineering Services)
- 2018 Municipal Election Information (Legislative Services)
- Budget Planning (Financial Services)
- Market Newmarket - Planning for 2018 and Beyond
- Initiatives from the Newmarket Public Library
- Public education initiatives from Central York Fire Services
- Low Impact Development and Environmental Projects (Engineering Services)
- Waste Diversion (Public Works Services)
- Information about the Barrie Corridor from Metrolinx
- and more!