Thank you everyone who came out and participated in this year's Frozen Fridays presented by Mercedes-Benz Newmarket, we had a blast.
Look forward to seeing you all again next year!
Dates: Friday, December 2, 9,16, 23 and 30, 2022
Time: 6 to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Riverwalk Commons (200 Doug Duncan Drive)
Frozen Fridays presented by
Mercedes-Benz Newmarket are the coolest place in town on Friday nights. Join us for live DJ music, outdoor skating, train rides on the Tim Hortons Express Train (weather permitting), free hot chocolate prepared by Hungry Brew Hops (while supplies last), fire & LED busker performances, LED Mega Tree shows, photo opportunities and more.
Fire & LED Performers brought to you by
- Friday, December 2, 2022 - The Fire Guy
- Friday, December 9, 2022 - Scarlet Black
- Friday, December 16, 2022 - Zola Molotov
- Friday, December 23, 2022 - Dawn Dreams
- Friday, December 30, 2022 - Bex in Motion
Returning this year - don't miss the exciting light shows on our 15' and 20' LED trees every 30 minutes starting at 6:15 p.m.! Please note, this display will have flickering lights and music. Please be cautious if you are known to have any sensitivities or reactions to these types of visual and auditory sensory displays
- 6:15 p.m. LED Mega Tree Show
- 6:45 p.m. LED Mega Tree Show
- 7:00 p.m. Fire & LED busker performance
- 7:15 p.m. LED Mega Tree Show
- 7:45 p.m. LED Mega Tree Show
- 8:00 p.m. Fire & LED busker performance
- 8:15 p.m. LED Mega Tree Show
Please note train rides will pause during the LED/fire busker performances (15 minutes in duration) and light tree shows (approximately 2 minutes).
Photo & Video Release
Media and Town of Newmarket staff will be taking photos and video footage at Town of Newmarket Special Events. These images may be used, re-used and published in news stories, social media and on websites, in addition to distributed to our event partners.
Winter Wonderland and Frozen Fridays 2019
Photos taken prior to Covid-19 pandemic.