Get spooky with us!
For 3 evenings this October, take a walk through Newmarket's new Haunted Halloween Trail. A portion of the Dave Kerwin Trail (approximately 1km) will be transformed with spooky decorations, lighting, sound effects and actors in costume.
See you there...if you dare...
- Thursday, October 28, 2021 | 6:30 to 9 p.m.
- Friday, October 29, 2021| 6:30 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, October 30, 2021 | 6:30 to 9 p.m.
- Dave Kerwin Trail (Entrance at the Environmental Park, 325 Woodspring Avenue)
- Free. Registration information below
- This event is recommended for ages 10 years +.
- All children under 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Registration is per group. Please only register ONE person from your group that will be attending.
- Each group can have a maximum of 5 attendees.
- Click here to register your group for this event
- Please note, the last check-in time is 8:40 p.m. No groups will be checked in after that time as the event ends at 9 p.m.
- This event follows all COVID-19 regulations for outdoor events in Step 3 of the Ontario Guide for Re-Opening
- Face masks will be required when 2m (6ft.) of distance cannot be maintained between you and those outside your social circle.
- Attendees must physical distance 2m (6ft) from other guests and staff/volunteers.
- Attendees will be screened on site for COVID-19 symptoms. Please use the online screening tool prior to attending the event and show the green check mark to staff on site.
Please note there is limited parking avaliable on site. Please park on the residential side streets where signs permit.
Parking is not permitted on Woodspring Avenue.
Click here to view a site map for the Haunted Halloween Trail
Code of Conduct
To ensure a safe, Haunted Halloween Trail for everyone, please ensure that:
- COVID-19 protocols are followed
- Attendees do not wear costumes or Halloween makeup to the event
- Attendees are respectful towards staff and volunteers and maintain distance at all times
- No pets are permitted
Please check this webpage 2 hours prior to the event in the case of inclement weather for event updates.
Photo and Video Release
Media and Town of Newmarket staff will be taking photos and video footage at this event. These images may be used, re-used and published in news stories, social media and on websites, in addition to distributed to our partners and friends.