Newmarket Volunteer Distinction Awards
RETURNING IN SPRING 2021. Please see below for more information.
Volunteers play a very important role in our community.
In celebrating those who have volunteered their time and effort into making Newmarket Well Beyond the Ordinary, every other year, members of our community are welcome to nominate a Newmarket volunteer who they know and feel is worthy of one or more (if applicable) of our many Newmarket Volunteer Distinction Awards.
Nominee Required Qualifications:
- 10 Years Volunteer Service Awards (3)
- 15 Years Volunteer Service Awards (3)
- 25 Years Volunteer Service Awards (3)
- Volunteer Program Leader Award
- Raymond J. Twinney Memorial Youth Award
- Herb Cain Memorial Award
- Executive Board Member Award
- Environmental Award of Merit
- Coach / Organizer Award
- Sponsor / Contributor Award
- Arts, Heritage and Culture Award
- Citizen of the Year Award
- A minimum of five years experience as a volunteer
- Must be a resident of the Town of Newmarket or have a business in the Town of Newmarket.
Nomination Form Requirements:
- Nomination forms must include as much information as possible pertaining to the individual/ organization in regards to all previous and recent volunteer achievements. This information will be very useful for the review committee in making the award selections.
Nomination Deadline: Spring 2021
Please submit Nomination Forms to:
Town of Newmarket Municipal Office
395 Mulock Drive
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
ATTN: Jesse Zulauf or by email at email@example.com.
Winners will be recognized at the Volunteer Evening of Distinction by invitation only.
Please click here to view the 2019 Volunteer Distinction Award Nomination Form - Volunteer Nomination Form.