Get your tickets now as we tour Downtown Newmarket and unleash the stories of the past. Sponsored by snapd Newmarket, guests will be taken on a guided walking tour of Historic Downtown Main Street where they will learn about the many suspicious events and anecdotes that have haunted the area since the 1880s.
After the walking tour, guests will be invited into Old Town Hall where they will get to learn more about paranormal activity and experience a live paranormal investigation and any findings hosted by the Georgina Paranormal Society.
For tickets, please click on the "Get Tix" link beside your desired date and time. Tickets are limited.
Meeting Location: Old Town Hall (460 Botsford Street)
* Last Updated: October 7, 2019 *
Tour Date(s) and Time(s):
Wednesday October 30, 2019
7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
7:30 - 9:00 p.m.
snapd Newmarket Georgina Paranormal Society
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. Tours run rain or shine!
- Please arrive at Old Town Hall (460 Botsford Street) at least five (5) minutes early and check in with our Town of Newmarket staff.
- While we do not allow our stories to be filmed or recorded, there will be lots of opportunities for photos.
- The tour is approximately 60 minutes in length followed by the paranormal investigation and treats.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 905-895-5193 or email at