Growing up as an athlete, Heather has developed a love for sports and fitness since she was young. This passion pushed her to pursue high performance sport as a soccer player and as a coach to youth athletes, in addition to chronic disease management with older adult and geriatric populations.
Training with Heather is a team experience. She and her clients work together to reach meaningful goals using exercise interventions that take into account their unique needs as a individual.
- Chronic Disease Specialized Training
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Movement Stability and Falls Prevention
- Adapted Training for Physical Disabilities
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sport-Specific Training
- Masters in Professional Kinesiology, MPK
- Kinesiology (Honours), BSc
- Registered Kinesiologist, RKIN