Kaitlin aims to motivate, encourage and assist clients in reaching their health and fitness goals. Whether the goal is to improve quality of life, rehabilitate or sculpt your body, Kaitlin will work with you to create an interactive personalized program to ensure your goals are achieved.
Regardless of age, limitations or fitness level, everyone will benefit from participating in an active lifestyle to optimize their health. Kaitlin loves seeing her clients turn their health and fitness goals into reality, while providing them with the highest standard of service, safety and professionalism.
- Chronic Condition Specialized Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Mobility and Flexibility Development
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Diabetic Education
- Foot Health and Education
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Kinesiology BASc
- Health and Fitness Promotion Diploma
- Registered Chiropodist, D.Ch.
- TRX Qualified Suspension Trainer