Mathew has been a Personal Trainer for the past four years. He has worked with a variety of individuals, including youth, adults and athletes of all
ages. Mathew has had the opportunity to also work alongside other professional trainers and coaches – who have helped him achieve his fitness dreams and goals.
He understands that everyone has their own fitness goals, and works closely with his clients to help them achieve their goals in the way they want to.
- Functional Movement Development
- Strength and Conditioning
- Metabolic Conditioning
- Mobility and Flexibility Development
- Health and Fitness Promotion at Georgian College
- CSEP certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Fascial movement taping
- TRX Qualified Suspension Training
- Emergency Medical Responder CPR/AED - HCP
- Coach in Training in Olympic Lifting