We can't wait to see you for another great summer!
The Summer Camp Guide will be online Wednesday, February 8th, 2023.
- Resident Registration: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 | 6:30 a.m.
- Non-Resident Registration: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 | 6:30 a.m.
For download and printable versions of the Summer Camp Guide Guide click the link below:
Please Note: We have transitioned to a new registration software – Xplor Recreation! Please ensure you are prepared for registration by creating your Xplor account and checking that your login is working well ahead of registration opening. To create your account, visit
For more information on how to create an account, register for summer camps, and manage your account, please
2023 Summer Camp Weeks:
- July 4 to 7
- July 10 to 14
- July 17 to 21
- July 24 to 28
- July 31 to Aug 4
- Aug 8 to 11
- Aug 14 to 18
- Aug 21 to 25
- Aug 28 to Sept 1
- 4 to 16 years – Camp Dependent
How to Reach Us:
- Our Camp Central phone line will open May 8th - 905-953-5300, ext. 2825 or 2826.
- At least 7 business days' notice before the first day of camp:
- Full refund will be issued back to credit card.
- Within 7 business days of the camp start:
- Full credit will be placed on your Family Account. Credit can be used towards any other Town of Newmarket recreation program.
Click here to request a refund
The Town of Newmarket is excited to announce that we will be offering extended care at select locations! Regular camp hours will by 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., with morning extended care from 7:30 – 9 a.m., and evening extended care from 4 – 5:30 p.m. Extended care locations will be listed on the registration website.
Please note, participants must be registered into a camp at the extended care location in order to register for Extended Care.
The Town of Newmarket is happy to offer a variety of summer camps for Summer 2023 including:
- General Camps
- Art Camps
- Sports Camp
- Swim Camps
- Specialty Camps
- Leadership Camps
View our Summer Camp Guide and Summer 2023 Camp Chart for more information!
The Town of Newmarket is dedicated to ensuring all campers have a successful camp experience. There are times when a child requires more support than our program ratios are able to provide. In these cases, we strongly recommend consulting with us about our support options.
Additional support is required if:
- Extra support is required at school
- A disability exists that could affect the safety of the participant or other participants
- Extra support is required at home for basic care
- The participant is associated with a support agency and/or program
- The participant has a safety plan with their educational institution
- There are behaviours to be managed (ie. biting, scratching, pinching, etc)
Families are required to complete an All About Me Package and provide an IEP and Safety Plan to help camp staff with any program adaptations. When considering a recreation experience, please consider the individual's needs, and that the recreation integrated setting may not be suitable for all persons. Health and Safety of participants and staff is paramount, which could result in participants being denied access to the program. This includes safety measures related to complying with COVID-19 Provincial and Regional Safety Guidelines.
To discuss camp integration and support needs for upcoming camp programs, please email email@example.com or call 905-953-5300 ext. 2821.
The Town of Newmarket camp staff are chosen for their passion for working with children, creativity and leadership skills. All camp staff are certified in Standard First Aid, CPR "C" and HIGH FIVE® Principles of Healthy Child Development, Safeguard and have received a positive Police Vulnerable Sector Check.
To help serve you more efficiently and save time, Camp Information will be submitted during the registration process. Prior to camp starting, you will receive an email to complete your child's medical paperwork, if needed. You will only need to complete this paperwork once for the entire summer! Camp forms can also be found below and brought to your child's first day of camp.
To verify that your email is correct in our system, please contact our Customer Service department at 905-953-5303 or check your Xplor account online.
Click the links below to download the fillable camp forms:
We require all parents/guardians to sign their child in and out of camp daily. Parents/guardians should be prepared to show photo ID daily at sign out. You may choose to give your child permission to arrive and leave camp on their own on their Camper Information Questionnaire. The Town of Newmarket would prefer that children aged nine and under be signed in and out by a parent/guardian.
If your child will be absent from a day of camp please call the Camp Central Line at 905-953-5300, ext. 2825 or 2826. If your call goes to voicemail, please leave your name, phone number, your child's first and last name, and the camp they are attending. We will be sure to get the information to the proper camp.
A $2 late fee will apply for every 5 minutes that your child has not been signed out once camp has ended. Late fee payments are accepted online through your Xplor account, or at your nearest Customer Service Desk.
- Walk-ins ONLY. Pre-registration is not available. Entry is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Sign-in will end at 1:30 p.m. Additional participants will not be permitted to enter the program after this time.
- Sign-in and sign-out will take outdoors, behind Stonehaven Elementary School.
- In case of inclement weather or extreme heat, the program will move to Stonehaven Elementary School's gymnasium.
- All participants must fill out our Kids on the Move Participant Information Form. This form only needs to be filled out once for the entire summer! If you are unable to print the form out beforehand, a blank form will be provided to you on-site.
- Click here to download our Kids on the Move Participant Information Form
Participants should bring
- Water bottle - please label with participants name.
- Hat/Sun Protection
- Close-toed shoes
- A snack
Age: 4 – 12 Years
Location: Stonehaven Elementary School (875 Stonehaven Ave)
Kids on the Move Dates:
- July 10 – 14
- July 17 – 21
- July 24 – 28
- July 31 – August 4
- August 8 – 11
- August 14 – 18
The Town of Newmarket has a volunteer program for youth looking to gain experience working with children and developing their leadership skills. Volunteers are on-site, are not included in the camp ratio, and volunteer their time to provide staff with extra support throughout the day. If interested in applying for our volunteer program, please download the application and email the filled in copy to
May 24th, 2023.
- Volunteer Application Form
No school? No problem! We've got you covered! Join us for a day filled with games, sports, crafts, team challenges and more!
|June 2||Friday||6 – 12 Y||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||RTRC||$40 (Resident)|