For download and printable versions of the Spring 2022 Activity Guide click the links below:
|Spring 2022||March 2 at 8 a.m.||March 9 at 8 a.m.|
|Summer Camps 2022||April 6 at 6:30 a.m.||April 13 at 6:30 a.m.|
Summer 2022||May 18 at 8 a.m.||May 25 at 8 a.m.|
For current programs and drop-in sessions, safety protocols and how to register please click the tiles below:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all in-person programs and events hosted by the Town of Newmarket will follow all guidelines released by the Ontario Ministry of Health and York Region Public Health. We are dedicated to providing a fun and safe environment for all staff and participants.
Winter Program Schedule
Welcome back! We are excited to once again offer a variety of children's programs in a more traditional session this Winter 2022.
Important Dates and Information:
- Registration for Newmarket residents
Wednesday December 8, 2021 at 8 a.m.
- Registration for Non-Residents Wednesday December 15, 2021 at 8 a.m.
To attend a Registered Program session, participants must pre-register and pay the applicable fee online at play.newmarket.ca to reserve your spot.
- To attend a Registered Program session participants must pre-register and pay the applicable fee online at play.newmarket.ca to reserve your spot.
- Drop-in program schedule can be viewed by clicking here.
- Should the Town of Newmarket cancel programs and/or program sessions beyond the control of our participants, a credit will be processed to your account.
Waitlists are managed regularly and are treated on a first come, first serve basis. Should a spot become available a Town staff will contact you to advise accordingly. If you do not wish to register or cannot be reached, you will be deleted from the waitlist and the next name will be contacted. You will not be contacted should there not be availability. Drop-ins are not permitted at this time.
How to Book a Program
Log onto play.newmarket.ca
- You will be required to use your Family PIN #and Personal Barcode # to book a time slot. All existing users/ members will have one already in our system.
I forget my password or log in.
- If you do not know or remember your LOGIN information:
- Select 'Login' (on the top right-hand corner of the screen)
- Select 'Forgot Password?'
- An email will be sent to you from 'helpdesk, quik-e-link (TBC-trying to adjust)' with your Family PIN # and Personal Barcode # for every member in your household.
I'm a new user
- New users can create an account by clicking "Create New Account" in the upper right corner of the screen.
- You will receive a confirmation of account activation within one (1) business day by email.
- Click on the Programs tab under the search function
- Under "Browse for Courses" click on "Pre-school", find the desired program, click on the Add button to put it into your basket.
- You may move back and forth between My Basket and the Activities screen using the tabs at the top of the page.
- When you have finished, proceed to the Checkout to make a payment where applicable.
- A receipt once your payment has been successfully completed will be emailed to you for your records
IMPORTANT: All online registrations must be paid in full using a valid credit card (VISA, Mastercard and American Express). Any outstanding balance on your account must also be paid at this time. Any credits on your account will automatically be applied to the total balance due.
If you are reserving your drop-in program you will pay for the program upon arrival. Please arrive early to pay or redeem your 10/20/30/100x pre-purchased punch pass at least 15 mins prior to the start of the drop-in program.
Assumption of Risk
The Town of Newmarket in collaboration with York Region Public Health, continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation. Users of the Town of Newmarket facilities, buildings and/or amenities are reminded that the facilities, buildings and/or amenities are open for use at your own risk. An inherent risk of exposure to communicable diseases including COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By visiting any Town of Newmarket facility, building and/or amenity you voluntarily assume all risks including any risk of injury, loss, damage, and possible exposure to a communicable disease including COVID-19. We remind you to follow the COVID-19 precautionary guidelines being recommended by various Canadian health authorities including the York Region Public Health Unit, Ontario Health and Public Health Agency of Canada.
Click here to sign up for the Recreation E-Newsletter for updates.
We welcome our community's feedback and input and would love to hear from you on what programs / activities you would like to see offered by the Town. Email us at email@example.com with your suggestions.
Stay up-to-date on the latest Town updates by following @TownofNewmarket on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and visit Newmarket.ca/COVID19.
Questions? Should you have any questions, please contact the Customer Service Kiosk by phone at 905-953-5303 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Kiosk is available Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be program disruptions, changes and facility closures. We continue to offer alternative ways to serve the community. Learn about Newmarket's approach to reopening and for current information and resources. For any inquiries, please email email@example.com.