Updated October 22, 2021
Commencing the week of Monday, October 25th, the Town of Newmarket Recreation and Culture Department will begin to safely increase program participant and venue capacities, in accordance with the Provincial Government announcement on October 22, 2021.
Also commencing on October 25th individuals will no longer be required to pre book their time for the Fitness Centre and Tim Hortons Walking Track. Aqua Fitness, Group Fitness and Swimming Program pre registration requirements will be addressed in the coming weeks.
All individuals 12+ will be required to provide proof of full vaccination status* and identification in accordance with Provincial legislation. Proof vaccination and ID screening will still be conducted on site at the entrances of all Town facilities.
For more details about the Town of Newmarket screening process and the information residents are required to present at facility and event screening desks, please refer to the Media Release here: COVID-19 Newmarket Updates
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page for further information: Affected Services and Frequently Asked Questions (newmarket.ca)
*Fully vaccinated means all individuals must have proof of two doses of a Health Canada Approved Vaccine or one dose of the Jansen (Johnson and Johnson) vaccine plus a two-week waiting period from their last dose.
For more information about recreation services and amenities, please contact Customer Service: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-895-5193.
For current fall programs and drop-in sessions, safety protocols and how to register please click the tiles below:
NEW: Starting on September 15, 2021, Town of Newmarket ice bookings can be made through the CatchCorner App
To view a demo on how to use the App
- We offer a variety of unique party packages that are affordable and fun for children of all ages!
- A variety of halls and meeting rooms are available to rent at afforable prices. Rent from any of our 7 arena ice and floor surfaces. Starting at as low as $71 for floors and $129 for ice depending on season, time, and avaliability.
- Host your special event at any of our indoor or outdoor facility locations.
- Book our diamonds or fields starting at only $16.45 per hour!
- Let our experienced staff help to make your special event a success by holding it at the NewRoads Performing Arts Centre.
- Rent our local parks for your next special event or family/company picnic. Rent the Community Mobile Stage Trailer for your next event.
Questions? Should you have any questions, please contact Customer Service by phone at 905-953-5303 or e-mail at email@example.com. Customer Service is available Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be program disruptions, changes and facility closures. We continue to offer alternative ways to serve the community. Learn about Newmarket's approach to reopening and for current information and resources. For any inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign up for the Recreation E-Newsletter for updates.