Updated July 9, 2021
With key public health and health care indicators continuing to improve and the province-wide vaccination rate surpassing the targets outlined in the province's Roadmap to Reopen, the Town of Newmarket will be moving into Step 3 of the roadmap as of Monday, July 19th, 2021. Extended Town amenities and offerings will be opening in accordance to the health and safety guidelines and attendee numbers / capacity limits as outlined in Step 3.
Opening with limitations in accordance to Step 3 as of Monday, July 19th, 2021;
- Magna Pool
- Magna Fitness Centre – Indoors
For up-to-date information about closures, re-openings and the Town's response to the pandemic, please visit Newmarket.ca/covid19 and follow @TownofNewmarket on social media. For a full list of regulations, please view the Province of Ontario's media release.
For more information about recreation services and amenities, please contact Customer Service: email email@example.com or call 905-895-5193.
Check below for current amenity or program offerings.
- We offer a variety of unique party packages that are affordable and fun for children of all ages!
- A variety of halls and meeting rooms are available to rent at afforable prices. Rent from any of our 7 arena ice and floor surfaces. Starting at as low as $71 for floors and $129 for ice depending on season, time, and avaliability.
- Host your special event at any of our indoor or outdoor facility locations.
- Book our diamonds or fields starting at only $16.45 per hour!
- Let our experienced staff help to make your special event a success by holding it at the NewRoads Performing Arts Centre.
- Rent our local parks for your next special event or family/company picnic. Rent the Community Mobile Stage Trailer for your next event.
Questions? Should you have any questions, please contact Customer Service by phone at 905-953-5303 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer Service is available Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be program disruptions, changes and facility closures. We continue to offer alternative ways to serve the community. Learn about Newmarket's approach to reopening and for current information and resources. For any inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for the Recreation E-Newsletter for updates.