Updated April 8, 2021
Further to the Province's most recent announcement April 7, 2021 and effective April 8, 2021 at 12:01am, Premier Ford announced a Province-wide move from the initial "Shutdown Phase" in effect on April 3, 2021, to the "Lockdown Phase" of Ontario's COVID-19 Response Framework for a minimum of 4 weeks. The Lockdown Phase does not further impact Town facilities, buildings and in –person programs and all Town of Newmarket buildings, facilities and in-person programs remained closed/cancelled as of April 8, 2021 for a minimum of 28 days with the exception of the Newmarket Public Library which will remain open for curbside pickup.
Newmarket trails, parks and playgrounds, basketball, tennis and pickleball courts, outdoor fitness equipment, and Global Pet Foods Newmarket Dog Park presented by Snapd will remain open and residents are encouraged to use them while following all health and safety measures as outlined by the Province.
For up-to-date information about closures, re-openings and the Town's response to the pandemic, please visit Newmarket.ca/covid19 and follow @TownofNewmarket on social media.
The Municipal Offices (395 Mulock Drive), Robert N. Shelton Operation Centre (1275 Maple Hill Court) and Central York Fire Services (CYFS) remain closed to the public for in-person services. We continue to offer alternative ways to serve the community.
For more information, please contact Customer Service: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-895-5193.
Check below for current amenity or program offerings.
- We offer a variety of unique party packages that are affordable and fun for children of all ages!
- A variety of halls and meeting rooms are available to rent at afforable prices. Rent from any of our 7 arena ice and floor surfaces. Starting at as low as $71 for floors and $129 for ice depending on season, time, and avaliability.
- Host your special event at any of our indoor or outdoor facility locations.
- Book our diamonds or fields starting at only $16.45 per hour!
- Let our experienced staff help to make your special event a success by holding it at the NewRoads Performing Arts Centre.
- Rent our local parks for your next special event or family/company picnic. Rent the Community Mobile Stage Trailer for your next event.
Questions? Should you have any questions, please contact Customer Service by phone at 905-953-5303 or e-mail at email@example.com. Customer Service is available Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be program disruptions, changes and facility closures. We continue to offer alternative ways to serve the community. Learn about Newmarket's approach to reopening and for current information and resources. For any inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign up for the Recreation E-Newsletter for updates.