The Stage Trailer Naming Rights Holders
Rent the Community Stage Trailer for your next event!
The Community Stage Trailer is available for rent through the Recreation and Culture Department for public community events.
In partnership with North Newmarket Lions Club Inc. and Vince's Market.
- Delivery, setup and pickup of the stage trailer
- Town of Newmarket staff on site to operate the trailer throughout the rental
- Sound system including microphone, speakers and stands (AV techinician is not provided)
- Generator to power the stage (up to 8 hours included)
- 45' wide x 21' high x 15' deep (approximately)
- The stage trailer is
only permitted to park on hard / solid surfaces such as asphalt, pavement, etc.
Not-for-Profit Newmarket Groups:
$316.66 + HST (0 - 4 hours)
$437.68 + HST (4 - 8 hours) ($100 for each additional hour)
For-Profit Groups (events in Newmarket):
$1,019.88 + HST (4 hours minimum, $100 for each additional hour)
Non-Resident Groups (events outside Newmarket):
$3,671.55 + HST (8 hour min, $100 for each additional hour)
Note: A $0.60 per km will also apply on any travel outside of Newmarket.
If you would like to rent the stage trailer, please complete the Stage Trailer Rental Application Form.
For more information please contact Jesse Zulauf at [email protected].