List of Diamonds and Fields
- Armstrong Park (800 Joe Persechini Drive)
- Art Ferguson Park (Bayview and Brooker Ridge)
- Bonshaw Avenue Park (130 Bonshaw Avenue)
- Fairgrounds Park(s) (Gorham Street, Muriel Street, Pine Street)
- Frank Stronach Park (Memorial Circle)
- Ray Twinney Diamond (100 Eagle Street West)
- Whipper Watson Park (475 Clearmeadow Boulevard)
- William Thomas Mulock Park (Mulock Drive and Bathrust Street)
All sporting events are required to carry comprehensive general liability insurance in the amount of no less than $2,000,000.00 depending on the nature of the event for which the permit is issued. Such insurance will be carried for the rental period and will have the Corporation of the Town of Newmarket shown as an additional insured on the policy. The Town can provide Insurance for user groups through a third party Facility User Program.
Tournament Request and Fees
For each tournament/event, a Community Events Request Form must be filled out and returned. Tournament fees are in place to cover the cost of extra requirements for bookings with multiple-sports fields (extra garbage cans, lining, special requests, etc.). These charges are determined on a per tournament basis.
Municipal Alcohol Policy
The Town of Newmarket Recreation and Culture Department would like to inform you and your participants that you are participating in an event at a Town of Newmarket facility. Under the Town's Municipal Alcohol Policy, no alcohol is allowed in the parks. We ask for your co-operation. Failure to comply with the no alcohol rule may result in the cancellation of your permit. Please inform all your players/members of this policy. It will be fully enforced.
Additional documents for Field and Diamond Rental/Booking
Please forward all requests to:
Recreation and Culture Department
395 Mulock Drive
Newmarket, ON L3Y 4X7