How do I attend a swim program. Can I just show up?
All participants must pre-register and pay online to reserve a spot. For families/groups, each individual must be registered for the swim. There will be no in person drop ins available at this time.
Will change rooms and showers be available for my pool visit?
Change rooms and showers will not be available at this time. You should arrive showered and dressed for your swim. Please leave valuables at home and use a designated spot on the pool deck for items you bring to the pool.
How will you ensure my safety during my swim program?
Capacities are reduced and spots must be reserved. A health screening will be required prior to entering the pool. Physical distancing will be mandatory and regular cleaning and sanitization of high touch points and equipment will be performed regularly.
Are admission Standards still in effect? (please add graphic too)
- Each parent/guardian may bring a maximum of 4 children between the ages of 6 and 9 or a maximum of 2 children under 6 years of age.
- Participants between the ages of 10-15 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is a minimum of 16 years of age. The parent/guardian for those ages 10-15 years must remain in the pool enclosure to supervise, be available for any first aid incidents, and to ensure the physical distancing of 2 metres/6 feet is maintained throughout the swim (with the exception of those who are within your group). There is no maximum number of children per guardian for this age group.
- Changes to our admissions guidelines are due to adaptations to first aid response, which encourage self-treatment or treatment from a family member/guardian for minor emergencies. These changes are meant to decrease contact between staff and the public and to promote physical distancing.
Can I use my pre-purchased Membership Pass Swim Visits?
- There will be a daily admission fee per swim to be paid online prior to arrival. Pre-purchased 10/20/30/100x punch passes are not available to be used or purchased at this time.
- Customers who wish to obtain a credit for Membership Pass can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 905-953-5303. This will allow customers to use their credit on their account for online reservations.
Do I have to wear a mask?
All users are required to use the provided hand sanitizer and wear a mask while in the facility, all common areas, and the pool deck area. Masks are to be taken off and left with your belongings prior to entering the water.