Pool Admission Information
In addition to our existing admission standards, it is recommended that participants between the ages of 10-15 years be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is a minimum of 16 years of age. The parent/guardian for those aged 10-15 years would pay admission and remain in the pool enclosure to supervise, be available for any first aid incidents.
Each parent/guardian may bring a maximum of 4 children between the ages of 6 and 9 or a maximum of 2 children under 6 years of age.
Green Wristband = ages 10+
- May swim out of arm's reach from supervising guardian, however it is recommended a supervising guardian remain in the pool enclosure and pay admission.
Yellow Wristband = ages 6 to 9 years
- Ratio: 1:4 (guardian must be 16 years +)
- May attempt a facility swim test to obtain an additional green wrist band. If successful, child does not need to be within arm's reach, however, supervising guardian must pay admission and remain in the pool enclosure. If the swim test is unsuccessful or not attempted, child must remain within arms reach at all times.
Red Wristband = ages 5 years and under
- Ratio: 1:2 (guardian must be 16 years +)
- Children must be within arm's reach of a supervising guardian at all times
All swimmers must come to the kiosk counter when paying to obtain the appropriate wristbands. Groups that do not meet the admission standards will not be permitted entry.
Groups that do not meet the admission standards will not be permitted entry.
Insert the number of swimmers in each age category.
NOTE: Scroll down to see your results