Inaugural meeting of Newmarket's 2022 - 2026 Town Council
The Town of Newmarket Council's Inaugural meeting for the 2022-2026 term will begin at 7:00 PM on November 15, 2022 at Old Town Hall. Click the button below to watch the meeting online.
At this time, all meetings of Committee of the Whole and Council are being held as hybrid meetings. The public may attend these meetings in person in the Council Chambers at 395 Mulock Drive or via the live stream available at www.newmarket.ca/meetings. These meetings will be listed below under separate “Electronic” categories.
When are Meeting Agendas Published?
Meeting Agendas are typically available by the timeline listed below:
- Committee of the Whole agenda - available 9 days in advance of meeting date (Friday)
- Revised Committee of the Whole agenda - available 3 days in advance of meeting date (Friday)
- Council agenda - available 3 days in advance of meeting date (Friday)
- Statutory Public Meeting (at the start of the Council agenda) - available 3 days in advance of meeting date (Friday)
- Special Meeting and Workshop agendas - available 24 hours in advance of meeting date
2022 Meeting Schedule
Past meeting documents (including links to videos) are located under
Past Meetings. If you require assistance, please contact Legislative Services by calling 905-895-5193 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.