The Town has identified an opportunity to provide park improvements at Paul Semple Park starting Monday July 4, 2016. The Improvements will take approximately 4 – 6 weeks to complete.
Please turn page over for a layout of the play equipment being installed at Paul Semple Park Paul Semple Park enhancements:
- Replacement of larger play equipment and swing set
- Smaller play equipment to stay on site
- Playground surfacing will be engineered woodchip for accessibility needs
- Wooden retaining wall removed
- New asphalt walkways
- Depressions made in the asphalt/concrete for accessibility into the play areas.
- New stainless steel tri-waste units to be installed
- New trees to be planted in various areas
- New park benches
- New Park Sign with street address for 911 services
- Other minor improvements and enhancements
Please remember that while your park is under construction, service disruptions may occur. There are alternate parks nearby, available for your enjoyment as follows:
Keffer Parkette Access off of Keffer Circle
Foxtail Parkette Access off of Foxtail Ridge
Armstrong Park Access off of Joe Persechini Drive
Please contact Customer Service at the Town of Newmarket, 905-895-5193 should you have questions or suggestions regarding these park improvements.