Join the Town of Newmarket and the Newmarket Public Library for a discussion on innovation and technology as Newmarket launches its new community-owned ultra-high-speed broadband service and develops into a Smart City at an upcoming IdeaMarket session.
Date and Time: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 from 7 to 8:45 p.m.
Location: Newmarket Public Library (438 Park Avenue)
Speakers for the event include:
- Susan Chase, Director, Strategic Initiatives and Innovation, Town of Newmarket
- Overview of new technologies and what Newmarket is doing
- Jim Gratmans, General Manager, Envi Network
- The importance of broadband and ENVI – Newmarket's community-owned high-speed broadband project
- Bri-Anne Stuart, Director and General Manager, Oxford Properties Group (Upper Canada Mall)
- A case study on how community businesses must evolve with the changing digital landscape
Come hear about the future of Newmarket as we use innovation to increase citizen engagement and outcomes. Give us your feedback and help the Town harness this momentum and join the digital transformation.
Registration is recommended but not required. Register with the Newmarket Public Library.