Participate in the 44th annual Community Cleanup Presented by the Chris Cartwright Team, Main Street Realty Ltd. Brokerage in your ward this year.
Stop by one of the locations listed below on Saturday, May 7 from 9 a.m. to noon to pick-up a cleanup kit and to clean up the area!
• Ward 1: Frank Stronach Park (Memorial circle)
• Ward 2: Fairgrounds (Muriel Street)
• Ward 3: George Richardson Park – South (Bayview Parkway)
• Ward 4: Maple Leaf Public School (155 Longford Drive)
• Ward 5: Farmers’ Market at Riverwalk Commons (200 Doug Duncan Drive) – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Ward 6: Paul Semple Park (Savage Road)
• Ward 7: Environmental Park (Woodspring Avenue)
Cleanup kits will also be available for free pick-up from May 8 to 22 at Customer Service Kiosks (Magna Centre , the Ray Twinney Recreation Complex and the Municipal Offices) while supplies last during the facility's regular hours of operation so you can clean a Newmarket park or green space on a day that works for you.
High school volunteer opportunities available.
Chris Cartwright Team, Main Street Realty Ltd. Brokerage
TD Bank Group