Here's what you need to know about overnight parking:
- Overnight Off-Street Parking is available in 4 lots across Town. The goal is to provide additional parking options for residents.
- Get your FREE parking permit online at parking.newmarket.ca.
- With your permit, you can park in designated spaces overnight from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following day. By 7 a.m. you must move your vehicle to give way to snow clearing of the lot, and to open the space for daytime use.
Which parking lots are included?
- Municipal Offices (395 Mulock Drive)
- Magna Centre (800 Mulock Drive)
- Ray Twinney Recreation Complex (100 Eagle Street)
- Downtown Newmarket – P3 Parking Lot (Doug Duncan Drive)
Where can you park?
- There are designated spaces within each lot with signs marking the spaces ➡️🚗🚗🚗⬅️.
- We have selected spaces that are far from the building to minimize impact on patrons using the facilities.
- At the Magna Centre, the designated spaces are at the south side of the building where there is no entrance. Approximately 30 of 530 spaces are designated for the program.
Can I park in these spots during the day?
- Yes, these spaces are open for use during the day.
The top priority for facility parking lots is to serve our facility users who are welcome to access all parking spaces whenever facilities are open.
We are updating the signage in the lots to better explain the program. If you have questions or feedback about the program, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or call 905-895-5193.
For more information about the Off-Street Parking Program, click here