Cycle on these bike lanes in Newmarket
Created: Monday, June 08, 2020
Cycle on one of Newmarket's bike lanes! They connect to our vast trail system, to the heart of Newmarket and other bike lanes around Town. These bike-friendly routes create a more comfortable and safer environment for residents and visitors to cycle in Newmarket.
Bike lanes in Newmarket:
- East-West Bikeway (Srigley Street, Prospect Street, Timothy Street, Main Street South, Park Avenue, Lorne Avenue, Millard Avenue, Millard Avenue West, Eagle Street West)
- Lundy's Lane (Davis Drive to Bolton Avenue)
- Main Street North (Davis Drive to Bristol Road)
- Woodspring Avenue (Bathurst Street to north of the Town limit)
- Bonshaw Avenue (Woodspring Avenue to Yonge Street)
- Harry Walker Parkway (South/North Mulock Drive to north of Town limit)
You can also use our bike repair station (located at 200 Doug Duncan Drive) along the way if needed.
Learn more about Newmarket's bike lanes, such as cycling safety tips, maps and more at