If you need to park on the street overnight, apply for a parking exemption. Each resident has a 15 night per year limit.
$5.08 for one day
$15.23 for 5 days
Program runs: April 16 to October 31.
For more information, please call the Town of Newmarket at 905-895-5193.
Vehicles can be ticketed if parked on the street between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. throughout the winter season.
While winter parking restrictions are in effect you can park in select municipal lots overnight between the hours of 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. with a permit.
- Go to our
online parking portal
- Click Temporary Off-Street Parking Program
- Fill in your details: select the date, lot and provide your vehicle plate & make
- We'll email you a copy of your permit – no need to print or display
- Move your car from the lot by 7 a.m.
Residents will be permitted to park in one of four parking lots in designated spots, which include:
- Municipal Offices (395 Mulock Drive)
- Magna Centre (800 Mulock Drive)
- Ray Twinney Recreation Complex (100 Eagle Street)
- Downtown Newmarket – P3 Parking Lot (Doug Duncan Drive)
Program runs: November 25 to April 15