Updated June 8, 2021
In response to the Provincial news release Monday, June 7, 2021 and effective Friday, June 11 at 12:01 a.m. Ontario will be entering Step 1 of the COVID19 Reopening Plan. As a result, some Town amenities and programs will be re-opening and operational in accordance with Step 1. Please note, All Town of Newmarket indoor buildings, facilities and indoor, in-person programs remain closed/cancelled as of the April 8, 2021 Lockdown notice, as they are not part of Step 1 of the Province’s Reopening Plan.
In accordance with all health and safety regulations as outlined by the Province and York Region Public Health, Step 1 permits the operation of summer camps and outdoor pools. This does not affect or cancel any VIRTUAL programs currently running. Check back often for registration dates and be sure to follow us on Social Media @TownofNewmarket.
For up-to-date information about closures, additional re-openings in accordance with the Province’s plan, and the Town’s response to the pandemic, please visit Newmarket.ca/covid19 and follow @TownofNewmarket on social media.
For more information about recreation services and amenities, please contact Customer Service: email email@example.com or call 905-895-5193.
Check below for current amenity or program offerings.
- We offer a variety of unique party packages that are affordable and fun for children of all ages!
- A variety of halls and meeting rooms are available to rent at afforable prices. Rent from any of our 7 arena ice and floor surfaces. Starting at as low as $71 for floors and $129 for ice depending on season, time, and avaliability.
- Host your special event at any of our indoor or outdoor facility locations.
- Book our diamonds or fields starting at only $16.45 per hour!
- Let our experienced staff help to make your special event a success by holding it at the NewRoads Performing Arts Centre.
- Rent our local parks for your next special event or family/company picnic. Rent the Community Mobile Stage Trailer for your next event.
Questions? Should you have any questions, please contact Customer Service by phone at 905-953-5303 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer Service is available Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be program disruptions, changes and facility closures. We continue to offer alternative ways to serve the community. Learn about Newmarket's approach to reopening and for current information and resources. For any inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for the Recreation E-Newsletter for updates.