Jessica is a certified personal trainer and advocate for healthy active living. After many years of making exercise a non-negotiable in her life, Jessica is passionate about helping others do the same in their own lives so they can show up better in the world and for those around them. She strongly believes that "if we can take care of our health first, everything else will fall right into place".
Whether you're new to working out or looking to build a fitness routine that will stick, Jessica will share with you all the tools that will help you level up your health, mindset, and confidence. She isn't just your personal trainer, she is also your cheerleader, your friend, and someone who will be in your corner every step of the way.
Jessica's mission is to ensure that every client of hers walks away feeling stronger, happier, and more confident after each session. Show up and she'll take care of the rest.
- Bachelor of Health Sciences in Kinesiology (BHSc) September 2015 – June 2020
- Faculty of Health Sciences, Ontario Tech University, Oshawa, Ontario
- Personal Training Specialist, September 2022
- Canadian Fitness Professionals Inc. (CanFitPro)
- Standard First Aid and CPR C June 2022