- Ray Twinney Recreation Complex - Lounges
- Magna Centre – Meeting Rooms
- Community Centre Halls & Lions Halls- Halls
Unavailable for Rentals:
- Senior's Meeting Place - Halls
Whether you are looking to host an indoor meeting for 5 guests or an event for up to 451, there is a venue available for you to rent at the Town of Newmarket.
How to Rent a Hall:
- Find the best room for your meeting or event by exploring our hall amenities and capacities below.
- Complete the
Hall Request Form. Submit by one of the following options:
Newmarket Municipal Offices
Recreation and Culture
395 Mulock Drive
P.O. Box 328, STN Main
Newmarket, ON, L3Y 4X7
- Our Facility Bookings Administrator will review your application and contact you regarding availability and confirm a quote.
All applicable paperwork including a signed contract, insurance certificate and payment are to be submitted at a minimum of 14 days prior to your rental. Please view our
Community Event Resources for all event guidelines and bylaws around policies such as alcohol, BBQs, raffles and more.
Click on the facilities below to view more information about the halls at each facility including amenities and a 360 virtual tour.
Hall Capacities At-A-Glance
Free Calendar Listing
Frequently Asked Questions
click here to view our frequently asked questions. If you have questions that are not answered in the FAQ, please contact us.
Community Centre & Lions Hall | Ray Twinney Recreation Complex | Magna Centre
Phone: 905-953-5300 x 2614
Old Town Hall & NewRoads Performing Arts Centre
Newmarket Senior's Meeting Place